Suitable for all types of internal natural stone – the gold standard your stone deserves.
Quick drying formula – forms a satin/gloss, durable stain-resistant coating!
StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL SEALER’S GOLD SATIN FINISH (1 Litre) is a highly effective multi-purpose indoor stone sealer which forms a satin/gloss finish. It has been developed to offer excellent sealing and oil & stain resistance to ALL types of indoor stone surfaces, including slate, limestone, granite, quartz, sandstone, travertine, marble and more. Importantly, ESSENTIAL SEALER’S GOLD saves you time and money, because one sealer does it all!
It is quick drying and easy to apply and will protect the surface against oil and water-based stains. It certainly creates an attractive satin/gloss sheen that becomes more pronounced the more you apply. Please note that it is not recommended for use StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL SEALER’S GOLD SATIN FINISH (1 Litre) on highly polished stone & ceramic glazed surfaces.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- We always recommend performing a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface.
- Firstly, when applying spread the product thinly and evenly with a low-pressure sprayer and micro-fibre mop, paintbrush or soft cloth, taking care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface.
- Make sure to allow 45 to 60 minutes of drying time before applying the second coat
- This time, repeat the process by applying the product in the opposite direction to help to achieve an even consistent finish. It’s good to know that you can always apply more coats, for example to achieve the desired finish.
Please Note: Surfaces which are not to be sealed must be protected with masking material. Always test the product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for intended use.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our indoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON NON-POROUS SURFACES.