Suitable for all types of internal natural stone – the gold standard your stone deserves.
Quick drying formula – forms a long-lasting, matt look stain-resistant coating!
StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL SEALER’S GOLD MATT FINISH (1 Litre) is a highly effective multi-purpose indoor stone sealer. It has been developed to offer excellent sealing and oil & stain resistance to ALL types of indoor stone surfaces, including slate, limestone, granite, quartz, sandstone, travertine, marble and more. SEALERS GOLD saves you time and money: one sealer does it all!
StoneCare4u Essential Sealer’s Gold Matt Finish (1 Litre) is suitable for most internal porous textured stone and masonry surfaces. Not recommended for use on highly polished, ceramic/glazed or non-porous surfaces.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Importantly, we always recommend performing a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of StoneCare4u Essential Sealer’s Gold Matt Finish (1 Litre) for your surface.
- In addition, please make sure the surface be completely clean and dry before application.
- After that, apply generously and evenly with a low-pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge, removing any excess sealer with a dry cloth after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Next, apply a second application after approximately 45 to 60 minutes, repeating the process. The sealer is highly effective, however, please note that it will take at least 24 hours before the product offers full protection. In the meantime, keep the surface free from water and oil spills, as stains may occur before the sealer has fully cured.
Please Note: Above all, areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended when using coloured grouts that a stain test is completed before proceeding.
To sum up, clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our indoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.