Suitable for all outdoor brick and masonry surfaces, including walls, buildings, foundations, and other acid-resistant stone.
USE OUR PROFESSIONAL EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER FOR TARGETED REMOVAL OF STUBBORN DEPOSITS!
StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL EFFLORESCENCE and SALTS ACID REMOVER (25 Litre) is a high-performance formula for cleaning all types of external masonry, brick, granite and other natural stone surfaces. Certainly, this powerful and fast-working formula is easy to use with a sponge, brush or sprayer. In short, it dissolves and removes efflorescence and cement mess from acid-resistant natural stone.
Versatile and Targeted Performance
StoneCare4u Essential Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover (25 Litre) eliminates naturally occurring calcium deposits, efflorescence and hard-to-remove grime.
StoneCare4u Essential Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover (25 Litre) is not suitable for polished stone surfaces which are sensitive to acid, such as limestone, marble, manufactured stone, etc. In case of doubt, test the product in an inconspicuous area first to determine the suitability of the product.
Certainly, this test is important as permanent damage to acid-sensitive surfaces can occur. In addition, surfaces such as chrome, enamel, wood, and other sensitive surfaces must be protected against splashes and vapours. Acid-containing cleaners can develop vapours which may damage sensitive surfaces.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Remove any loose debris from the work surface before you start and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask and clothing.
- The product is to be used neat or diluted up to 1 to 5 with clean water: importantly, always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time.
- Firstly, wet the surface, then apply StoneCare4u Essential Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover (25 Litre), neat or diluted with water up to 1:5. The dilution rate will be dependent on the extent of the contamination.
- Immediately spread the product evenly on to the surface with a sponge, brush or sprayer. Leave to dwell for 10-15 minutes, scrub the surface then wash away with plenty of clean water.
- Above all, do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- In cases of heavy contamination, it may be necessary to repeat this procedure.
Please Note: StoneCare4u Essential Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover (25 Litre) is not suitable for polished or finely honed stone surfaces which are sensitive to acid, such as limestone, marble, manufactured stone, etc.