Suitable for all outdoor stone & masonry surfaces, including driveways, pavers, pathways, block paving, patios and natural & engineered stone
High-performance driveway cleaner – Spray and go – No scrubbing needed!
StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL DRIVEWAY CLEANER (5 Litre) is a high-performance cleaner for cleaning all types of external natural stone driveways. It is also suitable for all outdoor stone & masonry surfaces. Apply and leave for 2 hours, it works also works on algae, lichen and black spots, removing recent and aged dirt and grime! The acid-free, alkaline based solution won’t damage or etch the surface like acid cleaners. NOT SUITABLE FOR TARMAC DRIVEWAYS.
Powerful performance with an acid-free formula
StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL DRIVEWAY CLEANER (5 Litre) is a high-performance outdoor cleaner formulated to perform against typical grime, dirt and stains on stone based driveway surfaces. Within just 2 hours, and without scrubbing, it will eliminate layers of grime, dirt and lichen from your driveway. StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL DRIVEWAY CLEANER (5 Litre) also contains a biocide that helps to eliminate organic matter between slabs/blocks, such as weeds, moss, leaf mulch etc. For spotless results, we recommend you allow the cleaner to dwell for about 2-4 hours, lightly re-applying water if the surface starts to dry. Once the cleaner has worked into the stone’s top layers, brush vigorously and/or pressure wash to really dislodge the embedded dirt, grime and stains for an immaculate finish.
StoneCare4u Essential Driveway Cleaner (5 Litre) is an alkaline based solution for a less aggressive impact.
StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL DRIVEWAY CLEANER (5 Litre) works without harmful acids – many rival cleaning products will work on your driveway stone surfaces, but lots of the “power” or “pro” formulas can be formulated with corrosive acids that can etch and damage the natural stone surface. Take care of your driveway’s appearance with StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL DRIVEWAY CLEANER (5 Litre) non-acid solution.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use remove any loose debris from the driveway, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- StoneCare4u Essential Driveway Cleaner (5 Litre) is to be used neat or diluted 1:1 with clean water – always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. If these containers are not available then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket. Apply generously.
- The cleaning fluid needs to be left on the surface for at least an hour, during that time the surface must not be allowed to dry out. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with clean water to prevent the driveway from drying. Work the area(s) of staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times.
- Leave for at least two hours
- After at least two hours dwell time, the treated area should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the cleaner before then power washing off for perfect results. Please note the cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawn grass. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the cleaner.
- In areas of heavy soiling and extreme, stubborn black/white lichen spots it may be necessary to extend the dwell time of StoneCare4u Essential Driveway Cleaner (5 Litre) to up to 4 hours or overnight where necessary, before power washing off. To achieve perfect results on aged, stubborn black/white lichen spots, test a small area to ascertain the required dwell time necessary to remove the marks – then follow the instructions above. 2-3 applications may be needed.
Please Note: StoneCare4u Essential Driveway Cleaner (5 Litre) contains a chlorine type agent as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics & tarmac during application. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.