Suitable for all outdoor brick & masonry surfaces, including walls, buildings, foundations, and other acid-resistant stone.
PROFESSIONAL BRICK & MASONRY CLEANER HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FOR REMOVING BUILDER’S MESS
StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL BRICK ACID CLEANER (25 Litre) effortlessly removes cement & mortar residues. It is a high-performance formula for cleaning all types of acid resistant surfaces, both indoor & outdoor. Importantly, it is a powerful, fast-working formula that dissolves and removes surface residues such as mortar and cement, efflorescence, encrusted and engrained dirt, as well as light calcium & limescale deposits. Apply neat or diluted up to 1:5.
Versatile and targeted performance
StoneCare4u Essential Brick Acid Cleaner (25 Litre) eliminates builder’s mess, cement residue and similarly hard to remove grime
It can be used indoors and outdoors after the installation process or during construction. Certainly, all surfaces it is applied to must be acid-resistant such as ceramic tiles, porcelain, brick, clay and quarry tiles, terracotta, concrete and many types of natural stones.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Remove any loose debris from the work surface before you start and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- StoneCare4u Essential Brick Acid Cleaner (25 Litre) is to be used neat or diluted up to 1:5 with clean water – always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time.
- Firstly, wet the surface, then secondly, apply StoneCare4u Essential Brick Acid Cleaner (25 Litre), neat or diluted with water up to a 1:5. The dilution rate will be dependent on the extent of the contamination.
- Above all, please note that this product is not suitable for acid-sensitive surfaces such as enamel, zinc, chrome, stainless steel, polished marble and limestone, lacquers, etc.
- If using StoneCare4u Essential Brick Acid Cleaner (25 Litre) indoors ensure good ventilation during and after use, and ensure that no vapours remain in the room.
- After that, if the problem persists, it may be necessary to reapply the solution diluting to a stronger mix and working in smaller areas.
Please note: Importantly, always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Avoid contact with clothes, material and fabrics as this will cause damage. Keep away from carpets and soft furnishings. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with cold water.