StoneCare4u ESSENTIAL BLACK SPOT REMOVER (25 Litre) is a high-performance cleaner. It is specially formulated to remove stubborn black spots from natural stone and other outdoor stone and masonry surfaces. For best results, apply, then agitate, then leave for around 2-3 hours before rinsing off. It will quickly remove layers of dirt and grime as well as green algae, lichen and long-standing black spot deposits.
Unlike acid-based cleaners, the alkaline solution will not damage or etch the surface of the stone. Apply neat on areas of heavy surface contamination, or dilute 1:1 for less dirty areas.
A Powerful Outdoor Cleaner
StoneCare4u Essential Black Spot Remover (25 Litre) is a powerful outdoor cleaner that eradicates black spot from patios, paving and paths. It will remove layers of black spot, grime, dirt and lichen from stone within 2-4 hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the surface area and ensure you have adequate personal protection; i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- StoneCare4u Essential Black Spot Remover (25 Litre) is to be used neat or diluted 1:1 with clean water – always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. In contrast, if these containers are not available then the cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket. Apply generously.
- The cleaning fluid needs to be left on the surface for at least two hours, during that time the surface must not be allowed to dry out. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with clean water to prevent from drying. Work the area(s) of staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times.
- Leave to dwell
- After two to four hours dwell time, the treated area should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the cleaner before then power washing off for perfect results.
- Please note the cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawn grass. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the cleaner.
- In areas of heavy soiling and extreme, stubborn black spots it may be necessary to extend the dwell time of StoneCare4u Essential Black Spot Remover (25 Litre) to up to 8 hours or overnight where necessary, before power washing off. To achieve perfect results on aged, stubborn black/white lichen spots, test a small area to ascertain the required dwell time necessary to remove the marks – then follow the instructions above. 2 to 3 applications may be needed.
Please Note: StoneCare4u Essential Black Spot Remover (25 Litre) contains a chlorine type agent as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics & tarmac during application. Furthermore, the fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try product on-site in an inconspicuous area prior to use.